Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hard to keep on track!


On the above photo is Juolukka, the newest addition to our family. We got her in the beginning of September.

Have you ever had those times in life, when you think things go this way and suddenly, something unexpected happens and everything (or almost, at least) seems to flip over and turn upside down? How you think you are doing something very ordinary and that brings about something that will end up changing just about every plan you had? Well... this is how I feel now...

In just two days my life has gained new directions and thrown me into some deep waters. It all started when I called an old friend and heard that they had a small, transportable stable for sale for a really good price... so we took some 15 minutes to think about it and made a quick decision to buy it.

Things have evolved and we have to move our horse and donkey this coming Friday. So, on Monday we heard about the possibility, Friday we will move animals... and now in between we try to get everything ready and make preparations so that moving is possible. And in all this, there is also people-tangles involved...

And so that this would not be too simple, last few weeks have been ... ... interesting, to say at least. I am not in the mood to share details with all the world - but if you are a Christian who is reading, I could truly use your prayer support...

Hopefully things will even up here and I will eventually get back on track with all, including updating my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Voi, millainen kaunotar on Juolukka.:) Ellis.