Saturday, March 29, 2008

Nightsift again


A few days has passed again and nothing added here... well... such is life. And life it has been, outside the i-net, for a change. :)

Last few days I have been privileged to ride my friends' horses again. We had a few BEAUTIFUL winter days, plenty of snow (for a couple of days), lovely sunshine and temperature close to zero (Celsius). A few rides was with the most loveable Finnish Draft, Hemppa - the horse that truly has a place in my heart. The pic is of him, taken in the former stables he used to stay before he was sold to my friend. (Have I mentioned that I have known him longer than his owner? LOL)

Today I took a ride with Iina, the lovely Friesen mare I have written about before as well. Her owner had asked me for a good trotting session - and so I did. I do not know which one swetted more, me or the horse - but a good guess would be the former one...

Now I am back to work. I spend some time on the computer, waiting for the kids to sleep tight. Then it is time to tackle the chores, cleaning and baking tonight. And I must remember to turn all the clocks in the middle of the night, as the winter is "officially" over and the whole country will enter SUMMER TIME this night!

No comments: