Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a day!


It has been a wonderful mail-day. :) I received a letter with lovely orange and red craft papers from my Secret Craft friend (see separate post), the new craft club UNELMA (name meaning "dream") remembered me with the welcome package that had two books, notebook, and three rubber stamps. And if that was not enough, Iiris (my dad's wife) had sent us lovely, bright towels after she has returned from Tenerife!! WOW! This is what I call FUN!

In addition to being able to receive so many nice things, it is fun also being able to give. A work mate of mine is getting married and we got into talking about making the invitations by hand. I promised to lend her some of my rubberstamps and other craft supplies. So she does not have to buy everything - as she is not that much into crafts and did not want an excuse to buy some great new stuff (can you believe that??? LOL).

Those of you who read my post about one dream MAYBE coming true, you might want to know that I did not mean baby-news (too bad...). It has something to do with a horse. I will tell you as soon as I know for sure. 100 % sure. Now it is only something like 98%. LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kyllä sä osaat pitää mua jännitykses!!! Tulehan sitte kertoo kun tiiät, olen ERITTÄIN utelias!
Kaikkia ihania askartelu jutskia oot saanu. Täytyy ootella et noi meitin pojat kasvaa vähän isommiks, ni josko sit kaivaisin omat askartelutarvikkeeni esille taas. Täl hetkel kun ei riitä vuorokaudes tunnit askarteluun :)

PePi said...

Eipä noita tunteja mullakaan liikaa ole, joten vähissä on askaretelut, vaikka haluaisin enemmänkin tehdä...

Missäs SUN blogi on?? Pitäis päästä lukemaan sun kuulumisia kans! Pistähän pystyyn!!

Anonymous said...

Hei, kyselit siitä heijastin nauhasta. En nyt löydä mistään sun yhteystietoja, enkä voi tässä kertoa omiani... Mutta kysys SAY emolta mun yhteystietoja niin kerron mistä olen ostanut ; ) Tai paikallisesta lankakaupast vois löytyä.

Anonymous said...

Must on kiva lukea ja kommentoida, mut ei must Blogin pitäjäks oo... En oo koskaan parii viikkoo kauempaa onnistunu kirjottaa päiväkirjaakaan :)