Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Back to work

After ten days of intense pain and myriad of painkillers - and translating another article on scitsofrenic familes - I finally got back to work. Still am not able to walk or move without pain, however, I manage to get myself to one place from another without having a grin on my face.

That's not the most interesting news in our lives, even if I cannot think of much else to share, either. One incident comes to mind, however.

A few days ago Lasse, Roope's friend, was visiting us. The guys were having coffee at the table in a "romantic" candle light. Our cat, Nyyti, rushed to get some loving - and caught fire! Lasse kindly and quickly slapped the fire on the cat's side with his hands and succeeded in estinquishing it - you may just guess what a smell filled our home! Burning fur is not among my favorite fragrances. :) Lucky cat, her fur is much thicker than is that of the other ones, plus Lasse had good reflexes. After the initial shock we had a good laugh from it!

In the photo here you can see Nyyti having a nap - ready with her cell phone, just in case she has to make an emergency call...

Whatever! I'll get back to you all later...

P.S. Someone asked about Beni's background. I do not know all, but have been told some things. However, he is originally named Smooth Breeze Last of Dragons, and you can find the kennel's pages here: http://smoothbreeze.shows.it/

1 comment:

Paulette said...

Sullapa on monenlaisia lemmikkejä. Katsoin tarkasti, löytyykö kissaakin, kun meillä on kolme kisua lemmikkinä, niin kisut aina kiinnostaa...