Thursday, February 21, 2008

The ordinary life
























I am having a day off and have spent most of it, so far, scrapbooking (digital)... I found some old photos that my dad had taken when he was visiting us with my brother, naphew, and niece. This photo of Milla caught my eye and I just had to scrap it. She is so cute, walking deep in her thoughts...

Somethimes the most ordinary things and moments pass by without us even noticing them. And seeing those would be most extraordinary. Like this photo, for example. She is just walking. But when the moment was captured on film, it is able to trigger deep thoughts - at least in me.:)

I just wanted to post it here.

... will be back later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Milla is cute! And a real princess... Kids were shocked when they heard what happened to Nyyti! Hopefully he is ok...

Sister-in-law