Friday, February 15, 2008

Quick post

Hi there!

Just in case someone DOES read my blog and worries about me... :) I got the results of the x-ray and no bones are broken- That's really good news, as it means I should be up and running just in a week or two. Bad news is that it does not lessen my pain at all...

No whining here, now! Things are going ok. This morning Roope came home from work and was in a good mood, he took the dogs out and made me some coffee, so I got out of bed happy (instead of my normal morning-mood, which is NOT so happy...) and ready to catch up with the translation work. Which I must go back to NOW.

I'll be posting more later, maybe something wise then...

Have a great day - and even the Valentine's is over, love your dearest ones even today!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ihana juttu, että ei ole luita poikki, vaik ei se kipua vähennäkkään. Aika hurjalta kyllä kuulosti (jos voi kuulostaa, kun on luettua tekstiä???) toi sun kaatuminen, onneks ei käyny pahemmin!!!
Pikaista paranemista, HaliRutistuksen kera!