Saturday, February 2, 2008

ten hours of scitzophrenia

I have been translating an article A Family Concept of Schitzophrenia for the whole day. My boss needs it for her studies. Interesting stuff and few extra euros, can't complain... except that my wrists hurt. I need a more ergonomical keyboard...

During my intellectual journey into families with schizophrenic member, Roope has been the maid in the house, cleaning some and cooking a wonderful meal. I must admit that I am BLESSED to have such a husband - I know too many families where the husband cannot tell the difference between a broom and a mop. :)

Now that I have challenged my mind the whole day it is the time to hit the bed. Weekend includes two 8 AM to 8 PM sifts, so there will be no trouble thinking what to do with the free time...

Have a nice weekend, all ye who can!

No comments: