Saturday, February 23, 2008

Unable to share true thougts

Let's just say that the title says it all. I cannot share all things here - you know, in real life, there are things that just cannot be shared to un-controlled group of people. Right now, one of those kind of things is going on in our life. Sure, relatives and friends, you can always ask, and I will tell you more. However, I do not want to risk all the world (yea, right, as if THAT many people read this!!) knowing our most painful and personal experiences. :)

However, let me share the most amazing thing. Even in the deep and personal affliction, there is a Hand that holds us. As I was sitting and waiting for this one thing to come to pass, a thought came to my mind, "Romans 8:28". Sure, having been to Bible College and all, I SHOULD have remembered that, but I did not. I had no clue what it said .(I AM a bit ashamed to admit that...) When I finally got the time to check it out, it was a comforting, encouraging verse.

We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose."

I must admit that it had the power to squeeze a few tears into my eyes... No matter what, He knows what we are going through and nothing can come to our lives without our Father knowing or allowing it.

I hope you will not be affended by the next "motto", but again, I have to admit, it is SO TRUE...

Life, at times, is just a pile of dung.
But that happens to be the very best fertilizer
as God is in process of growing a
garden of roses...

That nasty substance will never become anything beautiful in itself, yet if there is a rose growing in a fertile ground, God will do a miracle and it will end up bringing even more beautiful growth to what He is doing. I guess I just have to trust. Otherwise there would be no sense in life at all.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I LOVE this!! Great work! Tina