Sunday, January 27, 2008

leave some love - blogin kommentointi

It has come to my knowledge by a couple of friends that they did not know how to post a comment. (I love to read them, tells me that YOU are here) I doubt this will add too much traffic, however, if you wish to comment something, you need to go to the individual post by clicking the title. Then you'll find post comments -link in the bottom. So, go ahead and comment!

Muutama tuttu valitteli, etteivät osanneet kommentoida blogiteksteihin. Koskapa olisi aivan ihanaa lukea viestejä juuri SINULTA, niin kerronpa kuinka se tehdään. Löytääksesi post comments -linkin, pitää sinun klikkaaman yksittäisen tekstin otsikkoa, jonka jälkeen viestin perästä löytyy oikea linkki. Joten eikun kokeilemaan!!

2 comments:

Sister-in-law said...

Tää on vaan kommentoinnin harjoittelua... ; )t. "Sister-in-law"

Heather Landry said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog! =0)