Thursday, January 17, 2008

Scrapbooking


My husband is getting mad at me... Not really, but not far from it, I guess. I seem to spend all my free time with my computer... I've gone nuts about Digital Scrapbooking. If you wish to check it out, take a look at www.scrapbookflair.com/PetRaP and you'll find my scraps.

Making pages is fun, of course, but one of the greatest things is OWNING beautiful papers and elements (can get those for free around the i-net) and having them stored on a hard drive and NOT having to ORGANIZE all those into drawers and closets. :)

I made the page on top of this entry for my brother's daughter as she turned one year. Those who know how great I am at mailing stuff understand that being able to send personal birthday cards through e-mail is of a tremendous value for me. Therefore, before I forget: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES THIS YEAR!!! :)

2 comments:

Family Joensuu said...

Thank you Petra. This is the first time you remembered my birthday.

Keep developing!!

pasi

Anonymous said...

Heissan! HAuskanhassu blogi sulla...Saattanenpa tulla lueskeleen enemmänkin, niin pysyn ajantasalla.;)