Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So, now I can't sleep...

This is just amazing... Roope and I dared to share a dream we have with someone - and that person had something to say about it that did not only confirm that we are dreaming Godly dreams, but left us astonished and speechless. (Quite rare for me, eh...) What we heard was something that we could have never thought of, never expected - yet now that we heard it, it makes perfect sense. I wish I could share about it a bit more... but I cannot. Some things need to have the time to grow in secrecy before they are born in public. This is one of those.

Maybe one day I will share about a wonderful thing that is happening in our life - and we can look back to this day - and you with us - and remember that this was the day when God really took us by surprise.

No comments: